Clash of Clans new update has been announced with several new balance changes and enhancements. The Christmas Update comes with Clashmas Gift and New Town Hall 11 attack levels. two new changes are the Wizard Tower and the Wall where the Wizard Tower can now be upgradeable up to level 9 at Town Hall 10 and the wall can now be upgradable up to level 12. There are also added the new events button or top in the winter update.
Clash of Clans, which is the best multi-player battle game in Android platform, is free to download and play, though it has some in-app purchases that help to buy gems that speed up the gameplay. Clash of Clans is divided into two parts, in the first, you have to build your village using the gold coin and purple elixir as currency when your village improves so you can build a new building that provides new tools for attack and defense. The file provided below is untouched and unmodified, so you don’t have to worry about the authentication of the file.
Clash of Clan 8.709.2 Update
- Barbarian King and Archer Queen can now be upgradable up to level 45. Previously, the maximum level for these heroes is 40. There has been no change in the level and powers of Grand Warden.
- Clan Castle got a bump from level 6 to 7.
- Golem max level is now level 6.
- Hog Rider is upgradeable to level 7.
- Poison Spell is now be upgraded to level 5.
- Damage and Hitpoints of Witch again have been increased.
- Attacks of Ballons are now faster.
- Dragon and P.E.K.K.A attack speed is also increased.
- Level 10 has been introduced for Wizard Towers.
- Max level walls are now level 12 instead of 11.
- Other minor game-balancing changes.