YouTube is perfect website these days for Watch online Videos. There are many people these days creating own YouTube channel and working hard to earn from YouTube. Many people are earning Millions $ from YouTube, but it takes years of hard work to make this much from YouTube. Many YouTube tricks are coming these days for watching YouTube videos in the background.
If you have Uploaded your Video and now want to share it with other people except YouTube. Well, you have to download your YouTube video first, then upload it on some other file hosting site. This will be a long and boring task right. So in this post, I will explain a simple way which you can use for saving your YouTube videos Directly to Google Drive and then Share the link with others.
Save YouTube Videos on Google Drive With Google Takeout
- Simply Open This Link and It will redirect you to Google Takeout.
- Scroll Down a Little bit and you’ll see an option for Next, Just Like Below Screenshot or you can find to next step.
- Now it’ll ask you to Select File Format, Simply Select Zip from here and Select “Add to Drive” option from there and click Create Archive option.
- Now it will start Uploading your YouTube Videos on Google Drive, Just Like Below picture.
- And then After Few Minutes, Select the option of Open in Drive from here and it will redirect you to the Google Drive link with your YouTube Videos.
This was the way which you can use for Save your YouTube videos to Google Drive easily via Google Takeout. If you have any more questions or suggestions regarding this guide then simply comment below.