This is a great trick mostly used for breaking of Android password. password is of any type like pattern, code or any type of face detection or any thing. A password is a word or string of characters used for user authentication to prove identity or access approval to gain access to a resource (example: an access code is a type of password), which is to be kept secret from those not allowed access.
User names and passwords are commonly used by people during a log in process that controls access to protected computer operating systems, mobile phones, automated teller machines (ATMs), cable TV decoders etc. A typical computer user has passwords for many purposes: networks, logging into accounts, retrieving e-mail, databases, web sites, and even reading the morning newspaper online.
- Step 1- Firstly you have to switch off your Android phone (for switching off long press power button and click power/switch off).
- Step 2- After switch off, long press power button with volume down button.
- Step 3- Now you see a new window appears and there are several options click on wipe data and select ok button.
- All the data on your Android would be wiped out after the process.
- The above guide is only an example to enter Recovery mode. Actually, different phone models to boot into Recovery mode may be not the same. You can search it on the internet for your own device