Privacy is everything and in this world your all private things are in the form of data. and for secure your data by the simplest way is to lock your data in the calculator app. the best feature is no one can think about the hidden files which are hidden in calculator app. They are not a security mechanism because access is not restricted – usually the intent is simply not “clutter” the display of the contents of a directory listing with files the user did not directly create.
In Android a hidden folder (sometimes hidden directory) or hidden file is a folder or file which filesystem utilities do not display by default when showing a directory listing.
This won’t really hide files from someone who knows what they’re doing, but it will make them invisible so people don’t stumble across them. Think of it as the digital equivalent of hiding things under your mattress.
- Step 1- Firstly you have to download Plug-ins Calculator App.
- Step 2- Now install and open it.
- Step 3- Now set your password and confirm it.
- Step 4- Now enter your password to open hidden menu.
- Step 5- Now select hide files and select the file.