This tutorial is going to be very interesting and useful for all Whatsapp lovers. Whenever someone sends us any Image or Video, it will be automatically saved into your device Photos gallery. According to their default settings, images will download on auto mode when we are connected to WiFi. But sometimes it’s very necessary for us to hide all Whatsapp DP and Images from our phone so that no one can access them without your permission. Reason is simple because of our friends who send each and every type of images which are secret in only friends.
Nowadays there are many Groups added on our Number, we receive too many Images & Videos from friends on them. its too necessary to hide all of them from your device Photos section. Main reason behind this is: Whenever someone touch our mobile. Now you can also use Whatsapp on PC, recently Whatsapp launched its PC version by which you are able to install and use Whatsapp on your Computer or Laptop without using any type of Android emulator like Bluestacks.
Whatsapp and share them with us, but we have fear that what if anybody can see these pics or videos out mobile? Like sometimes our friends send us picture of their girlfriend and now we have to keep it private in our mobile because our all Images and videos received on Whatsapp. Many people searched on Google for methods to hide Whatsapp images from Gallery of their Android device. So, we decided to share best method for it. If you are also facing same problem, lets clear your troubles. see also GB Whatsapp v5.60 for Android
Also Whatsapp is useful app for sharing files with friends and other members, we already shared an article about how to send any type of file on Whatsapp, by which you are able to send Doc, PDF, Exe and other any file to anyone on Whatsapp.
How To Hide Whatsapp Images From Gallery In Android
- First of all you need to install any best File Manager app on your Android like Ex File Explorer or Total Commander File Manager from Google play store.
- Open your File Explorer and go to SD Card >> Whatsapp >> Media folder in your Android.
- Now see in Whatsapp Media folder, you will find one file called Whatsapp Images.
- Long press on Whatsapp Images folder and click on Rename option.
- Now replace Whatsapp Images with .Whatsapp Images just with dot type
- Done, Now you can’t seen any Whatsapp Images in your phone Gallery.
This is the method to hide Whatsapp images from gallery in Android. Now I am going to sharing one alternative method to hide Whatsapp images from gallery in Android.