Since sending or share any file via email or some other ways of communication can often damage the file, people have been sending PDFs as one of the primary formats for a variety of content. given that PDFs aren’t very user-friendly and hard to edit in general, Introducing PDF Converter Ultimate, a state of the art mobile app converter that will help you with converting PDFs to .txt format, and several other!
Perhaps you work with those two a whole lot, you would know that text files are very common and widespread among front-end developers and designers. Most of the code writing for websites is actually done in Wordpad or Notepad, or any of the programs that support .txt files.
- Here are some basic things to keep in mind when taking a look at this app:
- PDF Converter Ultimate allows you to convert any number of files of every file size
- Every conversion is done within a few minutes, even with the most complex files
- This app can convert both native and scanned PDFs
- PDF Converter Ultimate supports more than a dozen file formats
- Every converted file is in its optimal editing format once the conversion is done
- Turn off the app while converting in order to increase your battery life
- You can import files from Gmail, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box cloud services
We hope that you like the app and have enjoyed this short how-to! If you do like the application make sure you leave a comment it on your app store of choice.