The Rockstar Games tradition of groundbreaking, original gameplay and humorous tongue-in-cheek storytelling invades the schoolyard in Bully: Anniversary Edition. As mischievous 15 year old Jimmy Hopkins you’ll navigate the social hierarchy of the corrupt and crumbling prep school, get picked on by teachers, play pranks, beat the jocks at dodge ball, win or lose the girl and survive a year in the worst school around.
Bully: Scholarship Edition plus support for high-resolution displays, improved lighting, enhanced graphics, textures, and controls redesigned for touch gameplay mobile games, all while adding multiplayer with new Friend Challenges.
Friend Challenges are head-to-head classroom and arcade style mini-games: see who can dissect the frog fastest in Biology, help a flying squirrel destroy his enemies with acorns in Nut Shots, and much more.
Features Bully Scholarship Edition:
- Includes the complete Bully story with extra missions, characters, classroom mini-games, and unlockable items from Bully: Scholarship Edition.
- Gorgeous graphics: high resolution textures, dynamic lighting, shadows and particle effects
- Native support for high resolution displays.
- Challenge your friends anywhere with turn based multiplayer Friend Challenges. Play on the go and get notified when it’s your turn
- Intelligent touch controls with contextual buttons only when you need them
- Seamlessly continue your game across all your devices with cloud saves via the Rockstar Games Social Club
- Physical controller support
- A link to the Rockstar Games Support Site article “Bully: Anniversary Edition Settings, Controls & How-To’s” is now accessible in-game by clicking the question mark icon above the map in the pause screen.
- The correct state flag for Indiana has been updated in Geography Class for Friend Challenges.
- Help Text for entering manual aim view during the mission Tad’s House will now repeat until the player enters that view.
- Consume high score has been lowered from 1010 to 800.